Saturday, February 24

Wayfarers Welcome















We were quite busy this weekend enjoying the company of friends and family. Mom and Dan came down from Long Island for a couple days and Angela (one of the few friends from Wyoming we've kept in touch with) came out from Ohio. The weekend started with our routine run to the Amish market where we shared our love for the homemade buttery twisted loveliness known as the Amish pretzel with Ang.

From that point on we saw a lot, ate a lot and enjoyed each others company through Annapolis, Baltimore and D.C. I wish I had taken more photos. On two occasions I had to leave early due to a crying and unhappy baby, once a the Aquarium in Baltimore, the other at the Spy Museum in D.C.

Austin's got some tough love for me these days, very much addicted to my presence and often not willing to cooperate, a small price in retrospect to the joy he brings us all. I wish I had more energy to write, but for now I'll just leave you with images. Good night for now and thanks for checking in on us.

Love, Liz

2 comments:

momto2boys said...

Hey I am a wyoming friend.. :) And speaking of Ms. Angela I am no longer able to view her blog...as Tanner would say "How sad somebody!"

momto2boys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.