Sunday, February 3

count with me now!

Yes, we are counting. We are counting on two (1,2) very important things right now.

First of all we are counting the number of times Austin goes to the bathroom on the potty. Last night he made a #1 on the potty for the very first time. It didn't actually go into the potty, but he was sitting on the potty when he made it and that's what counts most! Then this morning he wore his big boy underware (which are actually so tiny and so adorable on him ;o) and went #1 again 3 times (count 1,2,3!). He's so awesome. i can't tell you how much of a battle this has been for us. before last night he was petrified to even sit on the toilette. I think his girlfriend Miss Ava had something to do with it though. After seeing her last night and hearing how big she is with no more diapers, he probably figured he could do it too.

I hope to be able to return the box of diapers I bought at Sam's Club yesterday. I know this probably isn't all that thrilling for those of you who do not have kids or those of you who do bit haven't had to touch on potty-training yet... sorry for the potty talk! But I'm just so darn proud of my little man.

The second thing we are now counting on, actually counting down, is the arrival of our little girl! Today marks 100 days until her due date. It's gone so fast as I only have 3 months and 8 days until she's due. Wish me luck on the final 100 days all. She's very active and absolutely loves it when her brother and daddy talk to her. Her nursery is slowly coming together. We've decided on a bird theme for her room, which will be painted a very soft green/blue (depending on the light in the room) with pink accents. The image in my mind is quite nice it just all has to come together now. We actually HIRED painters to paint the bedroom upstairs, which holy smokes is huge for us. We've always painted accept once when we were about to sell the house in Cheyenne. I'm not exaggerating when I tell you we've painted over 20 rooms together.

I have to run, actually to touch up some paint in our new powder room. Hope you're all well. I have a few pictures to post and will do so later, once they have downloaded.

No comments: