Sunday, February 24

Solo in San Fran

Fidel - a.k.a Deli-boy

my ladies

Leah in the hat

Going to market

The Bay Bridge (not the Golden Gate ;o)


Leah, the hat and some coffee

us

again

China Town

China Town Dim Sum - yum!

I can't believe I was there

My favorite picture from the trip

Muir Woods

Big Tree

love this shot

us in a big tree

Abba and Geo in the same big tree

Us so cute! Fatty in the middle :o)

Ab' and Geo at Sunset

Heaven - the perfect ending to a perfect trip



With two wonderful ladies of course. I enjoyed a quick weekend getaway without my guys in San Francisco last week. Thanks to my lovely hosts Abbey, Geo & Fidel, I was able to get a very good taste of the Bay Area. And yes, by that I mean that I ate half the city while I was there. I'm a little tired and just relieved to be getting a post up for you all to enjoy. I don't feel that I could do any justice to just how tremendous and wonderful this trip was for me by writing right now. So I will spare the details and allow for the photographs to speak for themselves.

I hope you are all well. Thanks, as always, for checking in on us.

Love, Liz

2 comments:

Deb said...

As always, amazing pictures! Looks like you had a great time - hope your boys survived!

Erin said...

looks like a fantastic trip!! good for you to take some time to enjoy yourself!