Tuesday, February 19

Not worth much of anything

Yes that's me, not worth a whole lot right now. I am exhausted. Had a fabulous trip to San Francisco and since I've returned I can barely justify rolling out of bed in the morning especially since Austin has begun telling me to go away when I try to wake him up. His new big boy room is THAT cozy.

I know I've failed to reach my 30 pictures in 30 days project, but I do have some great shots for you all. I should have them posted by the weekend. Then I'll try to pick up where I left off. Hopefully we can reach 30 pictures before the baby arrives. Hang in there with me, I have the motivation, just not as much energy as I would like. Not that I'm complaining, I do love having an excuse to take naps and sleep in :o)

Love to all. Liz

2 comments:

Deb said...

I have no idea how you even traveled - you're a trooper. We missed you and can't wait to see the pictures.

Erin said...

you look amazing, i saw you tonight, you are an inspiration, you never cease to amaze me, i am so happy i know you, your talent inspires me, and i hope to see you next week for a playdate...yes, i have had several glasses of wine, but i would tell you this every day of the week xoxoxoxoxxo