Wednesday, February 13

I owe you

She really loves her baby, no matter what she tells you.

He had no idea I had stuck (using static) this balloon to his head.


I know, I owe three photos as of today. I hope to get one up there, though I'm preparing for a trip today and may not get around to it. No these darling photos don't count because I took them the same time I took Day 7's photo.

The weather is so crappy here. My dear husband spent (and I'm not kidding or exaggerating here) 4 hours and 14 minutes in the car last night trying to get home. If any of you have visited or lived in Annapolis, you know that the town is surrounded by bridges, all of which were CLOSED! last night due to icing. Not to mention that there were accidents on every road into and out of Washington D.C. Maryland and Virginia. It's cold and wet, frozen and messy. I can't wait to get to California.

1 comment:

momto2boys said...

A trip? How fun for you!! I love the pics...even if they don't count.