Sunday, February 10

Such a sluff

I know, as of today I owe 3 days of photos. I have the pictures, just haven't had the time to post them. Will do today, at some point. We have Austin's 'big boy' room all set up though. I guess that's what's been keeping me so busy. It looks fantastic, I'll share pictures soon. He's so loving it too. I was trying to put him to bed last night and just as I thought he was sound asleep, no movement, no noises, just deep breathing, he'd ask me a pretty darn cute question, so i certainly couldn't get mad at him, I was just so proud that he wasn't more freaked out by the bed.

We bought him this turtle as a gift for transitioning into his bog boy room, actually I think it was more intended as bate to lure him into totally loving the new space we made for him.... regardless it worked out great. He adores his new constellation casting friend and has named him Happy.

Okay enough posting for now. Keep an eye out for the pics :o)

xo Liz xo

No comments: